So, this is it! After almost four years of writing, traveling, editing, and waiting, GOLDEN BOY will actually be offered for sale in bookstores starting today. It’s officially a book.
I can’t tell you how excited I am! In just a few hours I’m off to Porter Square Books in Cambridge for my launch party (more on that in an upcoming post) and then I’m off to the American Library Association (ALA) conference in Chicago tomorrow morning. Things are really taking off for GOLDEN BOY!
If you happen to be in either the Boston or Chicago area over the next few days, come find me, I’d love to chat with you in person:
- Thursday 6/27, 7:00 pm: Launch Party @ Porter Square Books, 25 White St., Cambridge, MA 02140.
- Friday 6/28, 11:00 am: Panel Discussion @ ALA: “Breaking Out: Veronica Roth and Debut Authors from The Class of 2k13 Discuss Their Upcoming Books.”
- Friday 6/28, 4:00 pm: MG Panel with other 2k13 authors @ The Book Cellar
- Saturday 6/29, 1:00 pm: I’m signing in the Penguin Booth @ ALA
- Sunday 6/30, 3:00 pm: I’m on a YA panel @ Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperville:
More, more, more! We present another wonderful batch of young adult authors this afternoon including: Annabel Pitcher (My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece), Marcus Sedgwick (Midwinter Blood), S.A. Bodeen (The Raft), Sara Zarr (Lucy Variations), Tara Sullivan (Golden Boy), and Matthew Quick (Boy 21). Join us for young adult fiction at its best.